Respect for People
Pioneer Hi-Bred takes pride in our leading-edge thinking, which can only happen in an environment that encourages open communication and sharing of ideas and opinions. We foster an environment where employees and customers are treated with respect and dignity.
As a global business, our ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world – both in the marketplace and in the workplace – is critical to our long-term sustainability. Our diversity initiatives and atmosphere of inclusion are evident in every interaction you'll have with Pioneer employees and colleagues.
Sponsorships and Philanthropy
Pioneer supports diversity in the communities where we work and live, sponsoring many programs that help educate our neighbors and promote topics of inclusion. A few of the programs we support are:
- United Way Days of Caring
- Iowa Chinese in Agriculture
- Iowa Council for International Understanding
- Iowa State University: Program for Women in Science and Engineering (PWSE)
- Minorities in Agricultural, Natural Resources and Related Sciences (MANRRS)
- NAACP: Afro-Academic, Cultural, Technological and Scientific Olympics (ACT-SO)
- University of Illinois Research Apprentice Program (RAP)
- Sigma Alpha Sorority