Deferred Payment Loans
If you have a Deferred Payment Loan with PHI Financial Services, Inc. can use www.pioneer.com to schedule payments on your Deferred Payment Loan at any time, schedule multiple payments and view all of the loan transactions and links to details regarding seed purchases. You will need to create an online account to access this payment option and loan information. You may also call Customer Service at 1-800-248-4030 and select option 1 to initiate an electronic payment via your telephone or select option 3 to initiate an electronic payment with a customer service representative.
BENEFITS: No checks and no stamps required. Scheduling multiple payments is a convenient service that can be used to match cash flow for your operations. There are no service fees associated with making an online payment.
If you are paying cash for your Pioneer seed purchases, you can now initiate an electronic payment (ACH) on the Pioneer.com website. An ACH can be scheduled for a future date, relieving you of worrying about mail time and lessens the risk of missing the payment date. You will need to create an online account to access this payment option.
BENEFITS: No checks and no stamps required. Also, you can schedule a payment at your convenience ahead of time. Best of all, there are no service fees associated with making an online payment.
Get Started Today
If you are new to www.pioneer.com, you will need to create an online account. If you have previously created an account on the Pioneer website, you may have to update your username, password and email address to access your account information and make online payments. If you have not yet created an online account, follow the steps below. You will need to have your email address and Business Partner ID (BP ID). Your BP ID can be found on all Pioneer invoices or Deferred Payment Loan correspondence. This ID can also be obtained from your sales professional or by calling 1-800-233-7333.
- Click the Create Account link in upper right hand corner
- Follow the steps to create an account
- An email message will be sent to your inbox with an activation link
- Click on the activation link in the email message
Once you’ve successfully created an account and activated it, click the Account Overview tab to get started. You will immediately be able to access your account information and make online payments.
Completing an Online Payment
Access account/loan information and make online payments by signing in and clicking on the Invoice and Balance Info tab. Next, select My Accounts and the My Accounts Summary screen will display. You can then choose to make an online payment for your Deferred Payment Loan with PHI Financial Services, Inc. or for your Pioneer Account with Pioneer Hi-Bred.
- Before you can access personal information or account information online, you must create an account on www.pioneer.com. Get started by clicking on the Create Account link in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If you don't have an account, please create one. If you have an account, but don't remember your username or password, call us at 1-800-233-7333.
- Secure pages. Pages are secured through encryption (SSL with 128 bit encryption) so data transferred over the internet cannot be intercepted by anyone other than the target user.
- Username and Password. After a user has activated their account, you must continue to provide a unique username and password to view personal information and accounts.
I don't recognize some of the terms used on the Deferred Payment (DP) Loans screens.
For a glossary of terms used on the screens, please refer to the Deferred Payment Glossary.
I do not see account information.
Individuals that have not transacted business with Pioneer in the current or upcoming growing season will not have access to their Account Activity Summary because there are no transactions to view. This service is available only in areas served by Pioneer sales representatives. The service is not available in southern or western states.
When are Deferred Payment Loan Statements distributed?
Periodic statements will be mailed throughout the year showing a year-to-date loan balance summary. Up to date loan information can always be accessed online.
- Late October/Early November - Customers with balances greater than $250 will receive a Due Notice showing the projected amount due on the December 1 maturity date.
- Early/Mid January - Customers will get an end-of-year statement showing interest paid for the year.
- Online -- go to www.pioneer.com. In the My Accounts Deferred Payment Loans section, click the Make A Payment button and follow the online payment process.
- Telephone -- call the PHI FS Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system at 1-800-248-4030 (US) or 1-800-826-5944 (Canada). This automated phone system is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will need your Business Partner ID available to complete the transaction.
- Check -- if you prefer to pay by check, a printable Deferred Payment Loan coupon is available at www.pioneer.com. In the My Accounts Deferred Payment Loans section, click on the Make A Payment button and follow the Pay By Mail instructions.
Deferred Payment Loan Statement
The projected balance shown on the Deferred Payment statement will pay your loan in full if payment is received by the projected balance date shown on your statement. If you wish to pay in full before the date, you can pay online or call us at 1-800-248-4030 (US) or 1-800-826-5944 (Canada).
When does interest begin to accrue on my Deferred Payment Loan purchases?
Interest begins at the end of the discount period or the date of the transaction after that. Contact your Pioneer sales professional if you have questions or call PHI FS Customer Service at 1-800-248-4030.
Interest on Crop Protection purchases will begin accruing on the date that DuPont approves the transaction for payment by PHI FS.
Where do I find the invoice details of the products I purchased on my DP loan?
Seed Purchases: Sign in to www.pioneer.com, hover over the Account Overview tab in upper right hand corner, then select Invoice and Balance Info. In the navigation bar on the left hand side, click on Pioneer Accounts, click on the applicable Account Description to view Account Activity or click on View Units. You may also contact your Pioneer sales professional.
Crop Protection Purchases: Contact your authorized DuPont Retailer.
What if I have questions about the Deferred Payment Loan Program, loan status, credit limit increases, balance disputes, Deferred Payment Loan statement, repayment questions or other questions?
Please call PHI FS Customer Service at 1-800-248-4030 (US) or 1-800-826-5944 (Canada) and then select option 3.
Why doesn't my "Today's Total Balance" on the DP Loan Summary page match my purchases?
Interest accrues daily on your loan. This interest accrual does not show on the transactions screen. The "Principal Balance" on the DP Loan Summary page will reflect your total purchases without taking interest into consideration.
I don't understand the terms used in the "Description" field on my DP Loan Transaction Activity page.
The "Description" field shows you the type of transaction that occurred for each line item. See the "Deferred Payment Glossary" for common transaction descriptions.