Pioneer® Brand Alfalfa Varieties with HarvXtra® Technology
Pioneer® brand alfalfa varieties with HarvXtra® technology are now available for growers. With a reduced amount of lignin in the plant, these exclusive varieties enable producers to achieve higher-quality hay and forage at every cut compared with non-HarvXtra varieties.
They also deliver:
- Increased relative forage quality (RFQ) by 10-15 percent
- Higher energy in the forage diet that may result in more milk production
- Strong agronomic traits, including resistance to multiple pests and very good winterhardiness
- No impact on lodging resistance compared with most non-HarvXtra varieties
- Advanced weed-control options enabled by Roundup Ready® technology
Cut When You Want to Cut
Pioneer brand alfalfa varieties with HarvXtra technology enable producers to achieve higher-quality hay and forage than non-HarvXtra varieties, no matter when they cut.
- Less cutting: The extended window of high-quality forage may result in fewer cuttings per season.
- Better quality with each cut: No matter what cutting schedule, relative forage quality (RFQ) is 10-15 percent higher than non-HarvXtra varieties.
Get details on these two Pioneer brand alfalfa varieties with HarvXtra technology:
Talk to your local Pioneer sales professional to learn more.