Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment - Corn
FST/IST/NST/Biological (Poncho® 1250 + VOTiVO®)
Enhanced Insect Protection Option
Pioneer customers can choose FST/IST/NST seed treatment on selected Pioneer® brand products where nematode or enhanced insect protection is needed.
According to Bayer, Poncho 1250 + VOTiVO provides a biological mode of action to protect corn seedlings and roots against nematodes. When VOTiVO is paired with Poncho, the result is consistently higher yields and a positive return on investment.
Poncho 1250 + VOTiVO Advantages:
- With the 1250* rate of Poncho, growers get increased protection from wireworm, black cutworm, white grub and other early-season pests as well as protection from corn rootworm and billbug.
- Biological mode of action protects against nematode damage from a wide range of species.
- The bacteria in Poncho 1250 + VOTiVO colonize and grow around the root to create a living barrier of protection.
- The product is very stable in the formulation, on the seed and in the root zone.
- Maximizes early-season plant stands and vigor.
Control (left) vs.Poncho® 1250 + VOTiVO® (right) corn root comparison.
* Poncho 1250 is the 1.25 mg AI/kernel application rate of Poncho 600. Poncho 1250 + VOTiVO is a blend of Poncho/VOTiVO and Poncho 600.
Raxil® fungicide option available for select hybrids and geographies.