Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment - Soybeans
Loading your Pioneer® brand soybeans with the protection of the Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment offering will help ensure your seed investment is well covered when it needs it most.
Field-Tested Proven Yield Benefit
Elite DuPont Pioneer genetics combined with Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment help soybeans get off to a strong, healthy start, especially in less-than-ideal growing environments.
- In 2013/14 research trials, the Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment offering boosted soybean performance by 4.5 bushel/acre versus untreated soybean varieties in responsive environments.1
Better Emergence and Stands
- Seed & seedling protection when you need it most.
- Strong, healthy plants help ward off early season insect & disease issues.
- Helps growers planting earlier into cool, wet soils or high residues.
Unique Combination of Best-In-Class Seed-Applied Technologies
- DuPont Pioneer tests and integrates seed-applied technologies from DuPont and across the industry to provide a superior seed treatment offering.
- Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment is a proprietary offering of biological, fungicide and insecticide treatments that promote soybean growth and vigor.
Industry-Leading Seed Treatment Research
DuPont Pioneer conducts seed treatment trials across more than 400 locations and 65,000 plots each year to identify the best combination of seed-applied technologies for our customers.
2015 DuPont Pioneer seed treatment testing locations.
- Seed treatments are tested in the areas where we sell seed to confirm the Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment offering is providing customers the protection they need.
- DuPont Integrated Seed Science Centers run treatment formulations through hundreds of tests across temperature and humidity extremes to help optimize seed flow, plantability and reduce dust-off.
Introducing ILeVO® Fungicide
- Fungicide seed treatment for control of sudden death syndrome (SDS) and soil-borne nematodes such as soybean cyst and root knot nematodes.
Enhanced Plant Health and Vigor
- Helps guard against seed & seedling diseases2 including:
- Helps guard against early-season insect pressure3:
Bean Leaf Beetle
|See your Pioneer sales professional for help in selecting the right varieties and treatment package to make the most from your soybean acres.|
1 Yield data is derived from 2013-14 DuPont Pioneer seed treatment research trials where 82 of 139 locations showed a positive yield response. Average yield of those plots showing a positive response was 4.5 bu/acre.
2 Seed & seedling disease protection provided by fungicide components of Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment: Allegiance® and EverGol® Energy fungicides.
3 Early-season insect protection provided by insecticide component of Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment: Gaucho® insecticide.
4 Data collected from 80 research locations. Tolerance scores increases were in varieties rated 4-7 for SDS tolerance. DuPont Pioneer seed treatment agronomy research trials were conducted in moderate to heavy SDS/SCN pressure locations over a three-year period (2012-2014).