Unlock Higher Potential. Unleash T Series
Locally tested Pioneer® brand T Series soybeans are built to produce and protect your yield. An expanded suite of elite genetics plus agronomic, pest-resistant and herbicide tolerance traits — along with Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment (PPST) — help your soybeans stand up to tough field conditions and deliver consistent, top-end yields at harvest. In addition, the agronomic and product expertise of your local Pioneer sales professional will help you put the right product on the right acre to maximize your return.
|10 Tips For Higher Soybean Yields|
Tested just down the road.
T Series soybeans can help make the yield potential of your acres a reality thanks to local research, product testing and agronomy expertise. Consider:
- Over 8,000 local, on-farm GrowingPoint® Agronomy trials aross North America.
- Expanded research, including five new research centers in recent years.
- Local, professional agronomy expertise.
- Products that feature bred-in resistance or tolerance to many yield-robbing pests including soybean cyst nematode, sudden death syndrome, Phytophthora, iron chlorosis, white mold, brown stem rot, frogeye leaf spot, root-knot nematode, stem canker and downy mildew.
- Products with the Roundup Ready®, Genuity® Roundup Ready 2 Yield®, LibertyLink® and DuPont™ STS® herbicide tolerance traits.
Your trusted ally in the quest for yield.
Your Pioneer sales professional is available year round, 24/7, to support you with:
- Acre-by-acre matching of variety and soil types attributes with field conditions.
- DuPont Pioneer services that cover your operation from bag to bin.
- Convenient packaging and delivery options.
|Learn how you can produce and protect your yield by planting
Pioneer® brand T Series products
Pack that extra punch.
|Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment protects your genetic investment by providing an extra level of defense against early-season insects and diseases.|
Always follow grain marketing, stewardship practices and pesticide label directions. Varieties with the original Roundup Ready® (RR) and the Genuity® Roundup Ready 2 Yield® (RR2Y) trait contain genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup® brand agricultural herbicides. Roundup® brand agricultural herbicides will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Genuity®, Roundup®, Roundup Ready® and Roundup Ready 2 Yield® are registered trademarks of Monsanto Technology LLC used under license. Individual results may vary, and performance may vary from location to location and from year to year. This result may not be an indicator of results you may obtain as local growing, soil and weather conditions may vary. Growers should evaluate data from multiple locations and years whenever possible.