Encirca(SM) View - Real-life Decisions in Real-time
Introducing EncircaSM View, a product breakthrough from DuPont Pioneer Services
EncircaSM View makes it easy to record, organize, and share crop observations. Using a convenient mobile app, your notes are automatically geo-referenced, so you can pinpoint improvements and layer information field by field.
My View can toggle between years to see historical trends, helping inform decisions year to year.
First-of-a-kind Community View provides real-time information on crop conditions, growth stages, and soil moisture updated daily by thousands of people literally in the field.
Upgrade to Encirca View Premium for industry-leading weather forecasts, market news and analysis, and your own weather station, powered by DTN/The Progressive Farmer.
How do I get Encirca View?
Creating an EncircaSM View account is easy.
- Download the EncircaSM View app or visit encirca.pioneer.com
- Create a free Encirca View account
The EncircaSM View app is available for Apple or Android mobile devices. Visit your app store to download and create your Encirca View account today.
Upgrade to Encirca View Premium for best-in-class markets and weather insight powered by DTN, the industry leader.
Get a superior marketing edge…
- DTN News – unmatched insight from the largest and most highly decorated news room in Agriculture
- DTN Market Strategies – daily analysis of what’s truly important and moving the markets with proven recommendations to buy inputs, or sell your crops / livestock more profitably
- Automated alerts – so you never miss an opportunity
- DTN Cash Bids – over 30,000 real-time cash prices, sortable by best price and distance
- DTN Grain Portal – utilize electronic grain trading to connect with your buyer 24/7, use market volatility to your advantage, and hit more of the daily highs
- DTN Local Wholesale Fuel and Fertilizer Prices – a wider view to improve margins
And get the Ag Industry’s first hyper-local weather forecast…
- Live weather data - from your weather station informs your forecast and crop models
- DTN interactive map – access other DuPont Pioneer/DTN Ag Weather Network stations , and view real-time radar
- Precise field-level agronomic data – historical observations by hour, day, and month
- Weather alerts – field-specific fueled by real-time field observations and the top-rated forecasts in the business
- PrecipTimer – pinpoint exact start and stop times of precipitation to optimize work
- WindMonitor – alerts for wind speeds and gusts to avoid spray drift
The DuPont Pioneer/DTN Advantage…
- Your own weather station – to inform advanced crop models and your forecast
- Access an exclusive weather station network – see real-time, actual weather conditions on demand
- Easy to implement – equipment installed, monitored, and annually serviced by a DTN Professional Technician
How do I upgrade to Premium?
- Once logged into the Encirca View website, click on the Premium button.
- Complete the sign up form along with your billing information. A service representative will follow up to customize your account and schedule the weather station installation.
Alternatively, contact your local Pioneer sales professional for more information on purchasing Encirca View Premium.
Who can I contact for assistance?
If you need help registering for an account or have additional questions, contact your local Pioneer sales professional or contact the EncircaSM services support team:
Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m – 6:00 p.m. Central time
Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Central time
Are my observations private?
For the benefit of the entire community, every entry documents four key factors – crop type, growth stage, soil moisture, and crop condition. Individual geo-locations, pictures, and comments are NOT visible to the community to ensure your privacy – only you or people you explicitly share notes with can view these added details. Of course, DuPont Pioneer never shares personally identifiable data or sends you spam. It’s about helping the growers we serve use the power of technology to improve crop yields season after season—for years to come.