Not Registered? Create An Account
Create an account and securely access exclusive agronomy and farm management personal account information.
Can't Log In?
Your account needs to be activated to log in. Check your email inbox for an activation email or call us to have the activation email resent.
Call us at 1-800-233-7333 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central time Monday through Friday for help.
- Brown pustules appear on the underside of the leaves.
- Most economically damaging rust of sunflower in North America.
- Light dew and warm temperatures accelerate development.
- Latin name: Puccinia helianthi.
- Plant resistant hybrids.
- Apply a fungicide prior to bud stage if infection is found on more than 1% of the upper leaves.
|Photo courtesy of North Dakota State Univ. Extension Entomology - T. Gulya.