Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment - Soybeans
Adding Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment to your Pioneer® brand soybeans delivers an extra level of protection against early-season insects and diseases to help boost your bottom line at harvest.
Better Emergence & Stands
- Seed & seedling protection when you need it most.
- Helps growers planting earlier into cool, wet soils or high residues.
- Pioneer brand soybeans treated with the Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment package outyielded untreated Pioneer brand soybeans by nearly 4 bushels per acre on average in 34 DuPont Pioneer research trials under pest or pathogen pressures in 2013.
Enhanced Plant Health & Vigor
- Helps guard against seed & seed-borne diseases including:
Pythium Phytophthora Rhizoctonia Fusarium
- Helps guard against early-season insect & nematode pressure:
Bean Leaf Beetle Seedcorn Maggot Soybean Aphid Cyst Nematode
Taking SCN Performance To The Max
- A new nematicide/insecticide component* of our 2015 Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment offering is especially effective against soybean cyst nematode.
- In 2 years of DuPont Pioneer Research testing across 30 locations, varieties treated with the Pioneer Premium Seed Treatment package including the new nematicide/insecticide* yielded 1.0-3.5 more bushels per acre on average than untreated varieties from low to high SCN infestations.