Deferred Payment (DP) Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access my loan information online?
- What are some of the benefits of the Deferred Payment Program?
- Is my loan/account information secure?
- Why do I not see my loan/account information?
- How do I know if I am preapproved for a DP Loan?
- When are DP Loan Statements distributed?
- Where can I get my loan payoff amount?
- Is the balance shown on my Deferred Payment Loan statement for the amount I owe?
- When does interest begin to accrue on my DP Loan?
- Where do I find invoice details of the products I purchased on my DP Loan?
- What if I have questions about the DP Loan Program, loan status, credit limit increases, balance disputes, DP Loan statement, repayment questions or other questions?
- Why do I have a processing fee on my loan?
- What is the "Description" field shown on the DP Loan Transaction Activity page?
- My loan shows a credit balance, how do I get a refund?
Answers - Overview Questions
How do I access my loan information online?
Under My Account Overview, select Deferred Payment Loans. Then click on the Detail button for the specific year you are interested in viewing. The respective Loan Details and Transaction Activity will then be displayed for the year selected.
- allows customers flexibility to purchase products and retain applicable discounts
- provides customers cash flow flexibility by deferring payment until after harvest
- enables customers to make early commitment to get products they want
- offers competitive interest rate options
- allows early payment without any penalty
- Before any customer can access personal information or account information, they must create an account on www.pioneer.com. If you haven't created an account, please do so. If you've created an account but don't remember your username or password, call us at 1-800-233-7333. An email will be sent to you, confirming your account has been activated.
- Secure pages. Pages are secured through encryption (SSL with 128 bit encryption) so data transferred over the internet cannot be intercepted by anyone other than the target user.
- Username and Password. After a user has created and activated their account, the user must continue to provide a unique username and password to view personal information and accounts.
Why do I not see my loan/account information?
Individuals that have not transacted business with Pioneer and/or PHI FS in the current or upcoming growing season will not have access to their Account Activity Summary because there are no transactions to view. Pioneer customers that transact business directly with someone other than a Pioneer sales professional will not see account information because this service is available only in areas served by Pioneer sales representatives. The service is not available in the western states.
Answers - Loan/Accounts Questions
- Late October/Early November - Customers with balances greater than $250 will receive a Due Notice showing the projected amount due on the December 1 maturity date (US & Canada)
- Early/Mid January – Customers will get an end-of-year statement showing interest paid for the year (US & Canada)
- In addition to the above two mailings, Canada DP Loan customers will receive a monthly statement.
Deferred Payment Loan Statement
The projected balance shown on the Deferred Payment statement will pay your loan in full if payment is received by the projected balance date shown on your statement. If you wish to pay in full before the date please call us at 1-800-248-4030 (US) or 1-800-826-5944 (Canada)
Online -- go to www.pioneer.com. In the Invoice and Balance Info Deferred Payment Loans section, click the Make A Payment button and follow the online payment process.
Telephone -- call PHI FS Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system at 1-800-248-4030 (US) or 1-800-826-5944 (Canada). This automated phone system is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will need your Business Partner ID available to complete the transaction.
Check -- if you prefer to pay by check, a printable Deferred Payment Loan coupon is available at www.pioneer.com. In the Invoice and Balance Info Deferred Payment Loans section, click on the Make A Payment button and follow the Pay By Mail instructions.
- Interest on seed purchases or EncircaSM Services purchases from Pioneer sales reps begins to accrue at the end of the discount period for which the product was purchased. Interest on subsequent transactions will accrue as of the date of purchase.
- Interest on seed and/or Crop Protection purchases from Pioneer or DuPont retailers begins to accrue on the date the transaction is approved for payment by PHI FS.
- Contact your Pioneer sales professional if you have questions or call PHI FS Customer Service at 1-800-248-4030, option 1 (US) or 1-800-826-5944, option 3 (Canada)
- Seed Purchases: Log in to www.pioneer.com and hover over the My Account Overview tab. Select Pioneer Accounts. Under Pioneer Accounts, click on the applicable Account Description to view Account Activity or click on View Units. You may also contact your Pioneer sales professional.
- Crop Protection Purchases: Log in to www.pioneer.com and hover over the My Accounts Overview tab. Select Crop Protection Accounts, click on the applicable Account Description to view Account Activity.
Please call PHI FS Customer Service at 1-800-248-4030 (US) or 1-800-826-5944 (Canada)